Elanna & I are always the well-behaved good girls, and this school has slapped us in the face at every turn.
Elanna and I woke up this morning to our 3 apartmentmates arguing. I’m not even entirely sure what the initial issue was, but long story short, punches were thrown (in front of the Dean), Security had to come, and 3 of the 5 of us have been kicked out of housing, leaving me and Elanna in the apartment.
We had to go through the cabinets and refrigerator to throw away out their food. We have to scrub and vacuum the filth they left behind. We have to put the goddamn shower rod/curtain back up. We had absolutely no part in what happened, yet we’re left in the wake, cleaning up after these animals.
And the Dean knew damn well that something like this was going to happen when he moved those 2 girls into our apartment. I have had it up to here with this school. No one cares about the good students, no one cares that Elanna and I are suffering at their hands. We were booted out of our first apartment and moved into this filthy hovel; we came back for the summer to an absolute pigsty; now we’re left cleaning up after everyone. I’m not in school to be a fucking maid.
1. What would you name your future daughter?
2. Do you miss anyone?
Yes, I certainly do.
3. What if I told you that you were pretty?
I’d smile and blush, and say, “Thanks a heap!”
4. Have you ever been told, “It’s not you, it’s me”?
Not in those exact words, but basically.
5. What are you looing forward to in the next week?
Nothing really. But I’m back at school, which I quite like.
6. Did you go out or stay in last night?
I stayed home, playing Sims 3 in my underwear.
7. How late did you stay up last night?
I was in bed by 12:30 because I had to get up early this morning.
8. Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
I honestly cannot name a single instance in which someone has NOT seen me in my underwear in the past 3 months.
9. What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Probably doing A&P homework at my kitchen table.
10. Have you ever told someone that you love them without actually meaning it?
No. I have loved, but I have not been in love.
11. Could you live the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Sure, but why would I want to do that?
12. Have you ever pretended to like someone?
Not that I can recall, although I’m sure I have for a very brief amount of time. If I don’t like you, I’m not going to behave horribly toward you, but you’ll know that I don’t care for you.
13. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Absolutely, although I just ordered some Honeyrose Ginseng cigarettes that should arrive on Thursdayyy. (I don’t know why I’m so excited to try these, as I have never smoked a cigarette in my life.)
14. Is there are least 1 person in your life who can always make you smile?
Did you mean… Bruce Springsteen?
15. Is it hard for you to get over someone?
16. Think back to 5 months ago. Were you single?
17. Have you ever been so mad that you cried?
18. Did you hold hands with anyone this week?
No. Although my dog did put her paw on my mouth to hush me while I was rubbing her belly and telling her how pretty she is, does that count for anything?
19. Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
You’d think I would remember this, but I honestly have no idea.
20. Who did you last see in person?
My apartmentmate, Stefany.
21. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Something like, “I had no idea” or, “I didn’t know that.”
22. Have you ever kissed 3+ people in one night?
23. Have you ever been to Paris?
24. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I hold the Olympic gold medal in hiding my feelings.
25. Do you use Chapstick?
Ohh, yes Multiple times a day.
26. Who did you last share a bed with?
My dog, Lola.
27. Are you listening to music right now?
I don’t give a damn for the same old played-out scenes.
Baby, I don’t give a damn for just the in-betweens.
Honey, I want the heart, I want the soul,
I want control right now.
28. What is something that you want right now?
I would really, really love to get another tattoo.
29. Were your last 3 kisses from the same person?
Indeed, they were.
30. How has your heart been lately?
Can we not?
31. Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
I don’t wear sweatshirts (unless a boy lets me borrow his). I don’t even know if any of the sweatshirts I do own have hoods.
32. When was the last time that a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
33. What do people call you?
I have (literally) dozens of nicknames.
34. Have you ever wanted to tell someone something, but didn’t?
35. Are there any stressful situations in your life?
36. What are you listening to right now?
The AC in my bedroom, the ceiling vent in the hallway, the TV in the living room, and Bruce (duh).
37. What is wrong with you right now?
I’m procrastinating like it’s my job…
38. Love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
Fuck outta here.
39. Do you make wishes at 11:11?
40. What is on your wrist(s) right now?
Left wrist: a pearl bracelet, an Alex & Ani bracelet, and a silver bracelet from the Cape. Right wrist: a glow-in-the-dark rubber bracelet (like those Livestrong bracelets) that says “Be safe! Be seen!”
41. Are you single, taken, heartbroken, confused, and/or waiting for the unexpected?
To put it simply, I am just trying to find a reason to get out of bed every morning and not consider every outfit and use of makeup a waste.
42. Where did you get the (sweat)shirt you’re wearing?
Johnny Cupcakes in Boston, MA.
43. Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
44. Have you hugged someone within the last week?
45. Have you kissed anyone in the last 5 days?
46. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was sitting in bed, on Tumblr on my phone.
47. Do you miss the way things were 6 months ago?
I can’t even remember what things were like 6 months ago.
48. Would you rather sleep with someone or alone?
I love sharing sleep and a bed with someone I care about. In fact, I love cuddling so much that I sleep with a life-size bear at school.
49. Have you ever been to New York City?
Yes. It’s not that great.
50. Think of the last person who said ‘I love you.’ Do you think that he/she meant it?
Tramp: Strictly Bruce I like the sound of that!
Asketh - soulfairyband
We should make buttons and bumper stickers. :)
I just told my mother and sister that I went for a run last night and that I was almost mowed down by a car.
You would expect them both to be pleased with the fact that I’ve been making an effort to exercise, since they’re both so obsessed and in-your-face about working out, and wildly concerned that I quite literally could have been killed. But no.
Hannah basically told me that it was my own fault. She interjected every other second to say how I brought this upon myself.
Fuck off. Eat shit and die. This is exactly why I can’t live in the same house as my sister, she makes my blood boil. I want to shove her face into a blender.
And the funny thing is that I also went running the night before last, and one of my neighbors asked if the darkness of that strip of road creeps me out. He gave me a rubber bracelet that glows in the dark (because I said that glow-in-the-dark is my favorite color).
And guess what that bracelet says.
“Be safe! Be seen!”